Thursday, March 22, 2007

A polite and fitful photographic memory!

Good Evening!

Being I am the victim of a bloody virus it has however afforded me a few moments to walk down memory lane by looking through my photo galleries from "Prague", "Peru" and the "San Blas Islands."

Every photograph always bring back memories. Some good. Some bad. Some that just fit in between the two and the others that bring just a slight smirk or a polite grimace covered up by some smart and clever turn of phrase to save the face of accident!

But, after I looked through the galleries - particulary Prague and Peru - I felt an overwhelming desire to re-return to these past assignments and shoot these exquisite and profoundly moving places again, but with the 'eye' of a 39 year-old and not the young photographer I was then!

Sounds pretentious and stupid (and it is!) but it began what became a wonderful afternoon of day-dreaming through all off the worldwide spots I've been blesssed to visit over the years!

I highly recommend this virus for anyone wishing to re-claim their youth for a few days or so!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home