Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Fever, films and Split-Pea Soup!

This week I really wanted to get a shot about the NYC winter, the cold, the snow & frost, etc,.

But I haven't been able to shoot anything because I've landed myself a damn pesky cold!

So I've been stuck in bed, wrapped up in layers, drinking soup, sipping 'day-quill's, quite a few "hot toddy's" and watching movies!

I haven't shot much since Florida, well, that's not actually true, I did shoot some stuff on the subway a couple of nights ago that might be good for the blog, but I'm waiting to fill up the 1GB card (like finish a roll of film!) before firing over the RAW files to the I-mac to see if I got anything worthwhile?

So yesterday I saw "Venus"

This instant classic is a charming, gentle movie that is nothing more than a vehicle for superb performances from all the cast, especially of course from O'Toole, Leslie Phillips and new comer Jodie Whittaker.

I'd like to write more but I can't so there! Go and see it!

And smile when you see them die!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home