Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Drizzled extra virgin oil chucked over a pot roast of shoulder!

We'll this is a little late but, here's how I avoided the dreaded "back-up - 2006!"

Bloody Valentine's Day!

"I'll cook tonight love! Whaddya' fancy? Another Beef stew?

The plan worked and the only things I missed were the frozen ground garden peas, the pearl onions, toasted peasant bread and six smashed garlic cloves!

But apart from these essential ingredients dinner went down well!

And to finish we enjoyed a tart dessert, coffee from Costa Rica, and some smelly French cheese!

Everything was was not broken up and not dancing.

Then I looked over my left shoulder at the 17" desk top screen that screamed,

"FOLDER ME! FILE ME! ORGANIZE YOUR LIFE! DON'T FORGET THE META-TAGS! I'M LONELY! CHECK OUT THE RATINGS OF THIS SELLER! I HATE THIS 007 WALLPAPER! AND DO YOUR F******G LAUNDRY!

Some Tips: Use unsalted butter instead of a virgin! You do need all of the ingredients I forgot!

And I do humbly apologize about the spelling!

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home