Thursday, February 08, 2007

Blog Comments!

This blog isn't even a week old and I'm already getting a few comments! Thanks!

To Dave - thank you "Squire" for the compliments and yes I'll tell you what the definition of what a "Squire" is! You will be impressed - I hope!

To Eric!

Thanks for the comments Dude and please keep them coming! We're hoping to get the galleries up within the next couple of weeks! I have to edit over 300 images with my webmaster next week so I'll keep you posted on our progress!

By the way keep the beard! Real chick magnet! (-:

And finally here's a crap picture of me in Florida!



More later today!

4 Comments:

Blogger pcfranchina said...

Great job with your blog. Good luck!

Phil

12:02 PM  
Blogger Bubbles said...

Hey Paul,

Bubbles here!!! I am so glad you are back. I have so missed your blog updates with your photos and writing. It is amazing how your awesome English humour really comes out in your writing.

I have updated a few things on my site but mostly fun stuff. Next on my list is the World Cut photos ...

N I C E.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Paul Anthony Lomax said...

Cheers bubbles!~

More to come later tonight!

Just got in so have a cold one!

Paul.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Paul Anthony Lomax said...

Thanks to Phil also!

You don't happen to wear a beard do you?

If not, my mistake! I humbly apologize!
Oh God! What have I done!

Cheers for the comment! I'm planning to do a lot more with the blog in the near future but that's TOP SECRET!

But it has something do with with my long lost Great Uncle "Binky Heatherington" - can't say anything else!

Keep the comments coming - good or bad!

Paul.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home