Monday, February 12, 2007

The West Village, NYC, 2006.

As I was cleaning up in the kitchen tonight well early this morning (!) I remembered a few photographs that I shot from last summer!

So in between washing and drying dishes I batch converted some RAW files so here are a couple of shots from the shots I've looked at so far! (Photographers are weird! We do weird things at weird hours!)

I like this one! It's simple, the light was perfect,...the only thing missing was an empty wine glass and napkin? Maybe?!



Bistro, West Village. 2006

Everybody I know that I showed this photograph to was like "NO! Don't put it on the site! It looks like his head has hit the lamppost!"

So what! My timing was off by a fraction of a second! I like the shot! The fucking cyclist is not the point of focus anyway!



Express Delivery, NYC. 2006.

Fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home